Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One of those days

Dear ladies and gentilmen;
  Today is just one of those bad days where you want to give up. But you can't give up. Heads must be held high at all times. Missing my grandma alot R.I.P </3. I'm not going to get down on my self for the little things. I know I will acheive great things and i hope you feel the same if not.. Then take these few words.. Keep working and giving 2000% even if its hard. I know I have to try two times harder than everyone at school, study twice as hard  and yes it is hard to the point i feel like giving up.. But I don't give up, I may shead a tear or two but i dont give up. If you want to be the best you can be you have to keep trying even know it may see like the end of the world(which its not). Today at school I was trying so hard. I don't know if this is the same for you if so then I UNDERSTAND! A book you should read if you are going through depression, cutting, parents divroce, losing a best friend or even annorexia is WINTER GIRLS by laurie hasle anderson. it will make you relize the dangers of cutting & annorexia. It about a high school student named Lia she goes to a mental hospital  a place for troubled teenagers, she gets out of there and is doing alot better until her friend Cassie died :x.. Then she was in the danger zone again. Which is her body weight of 98 pounds and going down.. She counts her calories and eats 800 or less. Her divorced parents think everything is fine but its not... READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDS! Anyways keep your head up and don't forget you are something & beautiful inside and out. :) <3
Sinceraly
A former Lia
-Kate P-
P.S Youre beautiful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKLkI1ZJYv0

No comments:

Post a Comment