Saturday, April 9, 2011

My true hero:)

Hello there this is not about me today but about my closest friend Natasha that is thousand of miles away as still there for me!(:
Thank you so much for everything i love you chick!. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. You have made such a HUGE impact on my life and don't know where or what i would have done... You give me the strength to carry on knowing that suicide isn't worth it & I can be somebody someday. When I'm sad I know  i can count on you to be there always. I really appreciate it and don't know how i can ever re-pay you, it means so much because, people in the past always said "oh yeah I'm here for you" but when i needed them most they put their problems on me or just didn't care.. You're the only one i can really trust to tell anything and everything to no matter what. You helped me understand where I'm going in this great old world.. & helped me when I was all ALONE.. & I promise YOU that I'm always here for you no matter how small of the problem..I've always been afraid to trust anyone or tell anyone 'till i told you & knew that i could tell you anything... You are truly an amazing person & big hearted person.. Don't let anyone tell you differently you're going to be something great in the world and touch many peoples life's. The smallest things always count the most.. this song definitely reminds me of you; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rqsltr5vsE :) -Kate P-

No comments:

Post a Comment